Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Travelling

Precious pearlI do not think I am a nervous traveller But I do like to get to the airport on time and I do not beleive anything till I do get their; even though I go through the same rountine every time I travel.

Now I went on an website and I found that the airport I am arriving at now takes pictures of peoples eyes and I have a real and geniune phobia of people going near my eyes; just writing about it now is making my eyes go funny help what can I do .

3 Comments:

Blogger K Khan said...

Perhaps its those retinal scans that they're introducing for "security" purposes.

Whats funny is that previously when i've arrived back at Heathrow from abroad, when i approach those security people and custom's officials i tend to get tense - even though i have nothing to hide.

08 December, 2005 01:28  
Blogger humblemuslimah said...

No I just cannot stand anyone going near my eyes , Just thinking about it sends me going funny and scrunching my eyes and nose up

08 December, 2005 15:07  
Blogger umm amira said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

08 December, 2005 15:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home