Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Shoes

Precious pearl I did not make any New year Resolutions I never do . I was asleep before the new year came I have been for the last few years. This year it was just my husband and I; all our children were away so it was very quite.

I went to the sales and stocked up on my favorite shoes . But this year I was Quite adventurous and bought a pair with about Two and half inch thin heels; When I was trying them on I was already tripping over in them , But I thought I might be needing them this year. Normally I always buy shoes for comfort and not for fashion.

IN November and DECEMBER I was looking for a dress suitable for a party and I went to my favorite shops where normally you can find something suitable especially if you are wearing Hijab, But I could not find anything I was very disappointed . Come the sales this paticular shop had so much stuff in that was not available three weeks before , I think they buy all this stuff in cheaply and try to sell it in the sales Whereas it was not even for sale in the shop before hand .

1 Comments:

Blogger ordinary girl said...

I know what are you saying about shoes. I alway say if my feet are comfortable i am comfortable!!!
About Hijab clothing!! it is simply very hard to find, so I wish you th e best of luck and Happy New Year!!

04 January, 2006 00:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home