Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Books

Precious pearl I am normally a book worm I just love to read and I usually always carry a book around in my handbag, But since I have returned from emirates I just have not been able to seriously get my head around a book . I have started reading Robert Fisks book The great War for Civilisation of the middle east . I also have Vikram SEths book a suitable boy on the go. In my handbag I have the book Called Why do people hate America it is a very popular book. Maybe when my daughter comes back from emirates. I will read more when Im banished to my room as the the wireless connection is not so good in my bedrrom as itis in hers . My husband complains that the laptop makes too much noise in the living room I think it is very quite.

I also bought a copy of Dalil al khayrat the new version that Shakh Nur followers have bought out it is has beautiful callighaphy and I try to read a read a page every day inshaallah my friend is giving me a copy of the english text of it . I also saw a copy on Aisha Bewleys hOmepage, each edition is slightly different.

2 Comments:

Blogger person said...

i heard that the fisk book is meant to be v.good.

04 January, 2006 11:00  
Blogger humblemuslimah said...

It is very good its a huge book but very easy to read . He interviewed Bin ladin a couple of times.

04 January, 2006 11:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home