Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New book

Precious pearl Well I just about finished reading the labrinyth By Kate Mosse not the model someone else which is a historical novel that flits between now and the medieval period and involves a Crusade against the cathars. I see the church of england and the Vatican have come out against the De Vinci code and the Gospel of Judas. I read the book thought itis interesting. I wonder how many people realiase that The Catholic church burnt many gospels in the first 2 or three centuries and that most of the early christians certainly did not beleive that Jesus was the son of God but only a prophet and he came not to preach a new religion but to bring the Jews back to the straight path.

The next book im planning to read is the Kite Flyer which is set in Afghanistan has been well recommeded to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home