Saturday, January 28, 2006

Precious pearl

Precious pearl I went out shopping today abd did most of my errands . I was in one of the last shops I intended to go in today got to the checkout and find my handbag is open and my purse is gone with all my money and other things. I was so upset about it I started crying my hormones have been up the creek just recently. I was not so upset about loosing money . Inshallah it will take away some harm or my sins. But the thought of someone going through my personal things. I will not be using that handbag AGAIN .

Do not these peole who rob and steal realise that the money or the goods will never profit them in the long run or the the harm and the sheer inconveinece that they are putting people to. My husband was telling me about a man who had to cancel all his cheques because his cheque books and mobiles were stolen . May Allah (swt) PROTECT us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home