Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hajj stampede

Precious pearlIt is extremely sad to hear about the stampede and all those hajjis dying; Inshaallah they will be rewarded as martyrs and their Hajj will be accepted.
With so many people going on hajj these days you can say in ways that some sort of tragedy is inevitable and we cannot just blame the saudi authorities for these accidents. Sometimes itis no ones fault and sometimes we need to educate the pilgrims because some of thenm are very ignorant and will push and shove people away in the emotion of it all. I was hit on my face by a stone when I did the stoning a few years ago and I did it before it got really crowded and I was right at the front.

Last year ON leila al qadr I was praying outside in the courtyard as we could not get into the mosque . A lot of pilgrims actually walked over the women when they were praying and were very rude about it.

In the end itis qadr Allah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abdull said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

13 January, 2006 08:15  
Blogger Abdull said...

hi..


yeah I agree with u ..the organizers are doing a good effort and it's usually the pilgrims fault..

13 January, 2006 08:20  
Blogger أبو سنان said...

May Allah have mercy on their souls.

15 January, 2006 10:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home