Thursday, January 05, 2006

Precious pearl: Precious pearl

Precious pearl: Precious pearl I heard about Ariel Sharons stroke and I thought to myself I hope he doesn't die not from any humanitarian feelings I had for Him . I Loathe him for who he is . He evacuated the Gaza settlements but they built new ones anyway. What I really loathe him for is the massacres of which he was responsible for in Lebanon in Sabr and Shatila where thousands were slaughtered by him and his allies. Since then the killings of thousands of innocent civilians. So I hope he suffers before he meets his creator.

It is time The West and especially the Americans put pressure and sanctions on the Israelis to meet all their legal obligations to the Palestinians and return all the occupied land and to stop the killing of innocent civilians.

I mourn for all the victims of Wars I mourn for the victims of Palestine, Iraq,Afghanistan. We do not hear their voices only the voices of their oppressors.

Allah is the one who hears and sees and knows .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home